Below is a list of educational technology that I hope classroom teachers will embrace and implement more in the year 2014. I believe the students of today deserve a better education than yesterday. These tools can help students make connections outside of the four classroom walls. And of course, all of the tools below are FREE!
- Participant in a Google Hangout (Connected Classrooms)
- Curate educational resources (Pinterest)
- Start a blog (WordPress, Blogger, Edublogs)
- Join Twitter (Video Series to get started)
- Find a Twitter Chat (#ndedchat)
- Integrate the Common Core Standards (CCSS resources)